900 West Southern Avenue Combined Sewer Rehabilitation
This project included inspection of rehabilitation of 2,325 lft of 54- and 57-inch-diameter combined sewer interceptor pipe with installation of CIPP. It also entailed inspection of televising and cleaning of individual segments and review of videotapes prior to installation.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak