77th and Hoover Road STEP
American Structurepoint designed of approximately 13,000 lft of sanitary sewer to serve approximately 177 homes currently on septic systems. The majority of the homes were constructed in the 1950s and 1960s. The project included value engineering to develop the most cost-effective solution to provide sewers. The results of the value engineering yielded design of low-pressure sewers along Hoover Road to minimize tree impacts and because only one side of the road needed to be served. The remainder of the sewers are gravity sewers which discharge to the existing interceptor. The project included topographic survey, geotechnical investigation, subsurface utility engineering, design of sewers and force mains, pavement restoration, site restoration, specifications, and preparation of opinion of probable construction cost.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak