61st Avenue Water Main Replacement
This project involved design of approximately 3,500 lft of new 16-inch water main to replace the existing 12-inch water main for Indiana American Water. Additional design work included eight reconnections to existing water mains along side streets in the area and crossing a creek and existing 60-inch-diameter storm sewer. An additional challenge included meeting the tight time schedule for the design of the project. The scope also included preparation of specifications and quantity takeoffs for the project.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak