146th Street and US 31
This project relocated 146th Street, widened 151st Street, and added lanes to US 31 and SR 431. Included on this 5-lane arterial is a 2-span welded plated girder bridge structure. Due to very expensive right-of-way, fill was designed as a retained earth wall section.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak