116th Street Early Action Maintenance of Traffic for Keystone Parkway
With a complex construction schedule anticipated for the 116th Street and Carmel Drive interchange project, American Structurepoint developed a smaller maintenance-of-traffic project to jumpstart construction between the two interchanges. This system successfully maintained traffic during construction of the larger interchange project.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak