Dan Weinheimer, RA, NCARB
Justice Sector Leader
Dan is responsible for the overall management of the federal projects. His responsibilities include land planning, programming, space planning, building design, and architectural components. He has extensive experience with federal assignments, and he has managed and designed water treatment, parking structures, office/administrative, judicial, correctional, and healthcare complexes and facilities. He is also familiar with and has implemented antiterrorism force protection (ATFP), building commissioning, and LEED strategies for federal projects and is a certified quality control manager through the US Army Corps of Engineers. Dan's clear vision for all projects, large and small, as well as depth of experience in design of federal projects, offer unique expertise.
- 2013 Engineering Excellence Awards, ACEC of Indiana, Consolidated Support Center, Seymour Johnson AFB
- 2013 Award of Excellence in Construction, Associated Builders and Contractors—Cummins Parking Structure
- 2013 Outstanding Achievements in Concrete, American Concrete Institute—Cummins Parking Structure
- 2013 Award of Merit in the Parking Structure Category, PTI: Post Tension Concrete Institute—Cummins Parking Structure
- Bachelor of Architecture, 1983, University of Cincinnati