Wabash Strategic Investment Plan
As part of the Stellar Community Grant Application process, American Structurepoint’s planning team helped to develop a Strategic Community Investment Plan. This plan provides a clear roadmap to where Wabash envisions itself in three years. The solution outlines specific projects, partnerships, and financial commitments necessary to achieve the vision, transform Wabash and the region, and spur additional economic development and new partnerships. Our company built upon current planning documents and assets that make Wabash proud.
Our team worked to identify and prioritize a variety of projects to fill a specific need and gap in the tapestry that makes up Wabash. These areas in need of improvement included streetscapes, gateways, pedestrian and bicycle connectivity, historic neighborhood revitalization, housing projects, outdoor entertainment, farmers markets, façade improvements, and more. The Indiana Chapter of the American Planning Association selected this strategic plan for the Outstanding Communications Initiative award for 2016.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce
Awards + Recognition
2016 Hoosier Planning Awards