Veterans Affairs Sterile Processing Services (SPS) Suite Renovation Richard L. Roudebush VAMC
This Sterile Processing Services (SPS) Suite upgrade includes areas for decontamination, scope cleaning, sterilizing area, assembly/prep, sterile storage, staff lounge, and offices. American Structurepoint provided architectural design, bidding/construction documents, and construction administration services. One of the primary goals of the project was to rework the HVAC and exhaust system to cool and remove humidity from the decontamination and sterilizing areas for better staff comfort. The revisions to the toilet/locker areas and prep/assembly area, including new work stations, were designed to enhance staff work conditions, flow, and productivity.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce