Veterans Affairs Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) Renovation
Fort Wayne, Indiana
This new PACU renovation includes a new waiting and reception area for clinical and same day surgery, pre-op/phase II recovery area for same day surgery, ENT clinical suite, clinical exam suite, podiatry and prosthetic suite, and a new gastrointestinal suite that includes pre-op/phase II recovery, two endoscopy procedure rooms, and scope storage room. The project is designed to meet LEED Silver for healthcare.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce