Veterans Affairs Patient Aligned Care Team (PACT) Clinical Renovation
Fort Wayne, Indiana
This $2.375 million project renovates the first floor of the east wing of Building 1 for a new Patient Aligned Care team (PACT) space with clinical exam rooms and associated support offices. The renovation includes a conference room, staff support areas, 12 clinic/exam rooms, reception area, clean and soiled utility rooms, and a procedure room. This project implements the VA’s new patient care prototype, where six teamlets (each containing two exam rooms, a nurse care coordinator, and a teamlet reception area) provide medical care to veterans by specialists going to the patient, rather than the patient going from clinic to clinic to receive their care.
Twelve rooms are located within the clinic house offices for specilaists, along with a conference room and staff support areas. A procedures room is located next to the teamlets. This clinic heavily emphasizes customer education, and it includes a veteran’s computer area, librarian cubicle, reference shelves, and racks for informational pamphlets, DVDs, and other informational materials.
- American Structurepoint Salutes Groundbreaking of New Loeb Stadium
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Groundbreaking for New Building at Northside Pediatrics Set for Friday, April 5
- CEDIA Headquarters Takes Best in Show in 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce