Veterans Affairs Parking Structure Expansion and Skywalk, Richard L. Roudebush VAMC
This project entails full design services for a 3-story, $7.6 million expansion of the existing freestanding parking structure, previously designed by American Structurepoint. American Structurepoint services included site visits, conceptual design, schematic design, design development, and construction documentation, as well as construction administration services. The project also included the design of an elevated connector bridge or skywalk between the parking structure and Building 1, for pedestrians to safely enter the hospital after parking. The elevated connector skywalk reached 90% design, but did not get constructed with this project, as it was saved for a later phase.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce