Veterans Affairs Gastrointestinal Suite Remodel
American Structurepoint performed full design and construction administration services for this $2.1 million, 7,500-sft gastrointestinal suite upgrade project. The existing suite was demolished and extensive coordination required to maintain complete service to the surrounding clinical and patient suites. The new suite includes five procedure rooms, a 12-bed, multi-bed recovery area, scope cleaning rooms, scope storage, nurse's station, break room, staff offices, patient and staff restrooms, charting room, patient check-in area, waiting room, private recovery rooms, bronchoscopy room, GI procedure rooms, and soiled and clean utility rooms.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce