Veterans Affairs Clinical Improvements Renovation
This $3.6 million renovation included improvements to nearly every floor of the building. Our architects added new exam rooms, outpatient exam clinic space, pandemic flu ward, care provider space, pharmacy, procedure rooms, and recovery bays. We expanded LPN/health tech work areas, waiting area, exam rooms, MD charting rooms, a nurse staff room, and staff support areas. The project also includes updates to existing sleep study rooms, diagnostic spaces, and offices on the 1st Floor A-Wing, 3rd Floor C-Wing West, and 4th Floor C-Wing East.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce