USACE Tactical Equipment Maintenance Facility Design Competition
Corpus Christi, Texas
This 35,275-sft building design considers the Army Reserve program and its current needs. The overall design goal for this project was to provide a functional, visually appealing facility that is a source of pride for its users and the Army. The building layouts represent the size, arrangement, and finishes to meet the aesthetic, program, and functional needs of each facility. The design-build team applied the design and programmatic requirements stated in the RFP to provide functional layouts meeting program and life/safety requirements and to accommodate structural, mechanical, electrical, and other systems.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce