ThyssenKrupp Presta Office Remodel and Cafeteria Expansion
This project consists of a 3,600-sft cafeteria expansion and 2,550-sft office remodel. The cafeteria space includes a kitchen/serving area and dining area to seat approximately 80. The design provides plenty of natural light to create a bright, comfortable gathering area for employees. The renovation also includes a service drive and exterior dining area.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce