Speedway 200-unit Multi-family Housing
This mixed-use development is planned over three phases and features 111 market-rate apartments in three buildings with approximately 45,000 sft of retail space. In coordination with the Speedway Master Plan, the project fronts a future greenway trail for quick access to retail and dining opportunities. Furthermore, as a new gateway for Main Street, the project combines art deco element with masonry and fiber cement board to create a transitional material palette that blends the historic fabric of Speedway with modern elements of racing.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce