Specialty Care Expansion, Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center
This $8.25 million renovation and expansion project includes a new 18,000-sft medical research and development building, a 10,000-sft renovation of existing ambulatory clinical space into an Oncology Clinic, and a 6,000-sft clinical space renovation a new Compensation and Pension Department. American Structurepoint is providing full architectural and engineering services, including schematic design, design development, construction documents, site visits, and construction period services for the new building and renovated space. The design also includes demolition and relocation of existing structures and utilities.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce