Shoe Carnival Headquarters and Manufacturing Center
This design-build project consisted of a 2-story, 60,000-sft building located on a 9-acre site, as well as $12 million, 410,000-sft distribution center. The open office plan of the headquarters includes a 2-level atrium, offices, and meeting rooms. A large employee break room opens onto a 6,000-sft patio and overlooks the pond, which is stocked for fishing and encircled by a walking path. A high-efficiency heating, air conditioning, and variable-air-volume air distribution system handles the inside environment.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce