Shoe Carnival Distribution Center
This $12 million, 410,000-sft building more than doubles the size of the previous facility. The project involved innovative civil design to receive permitting for the difficult site. Wetland delineation and permitting activities were also conducted, including coordination with the USACE, IDEM, and IDNR. American Structurepoint’s environmental specialists also took part in the preliminary design of the mitigation wetland. Shoe Carnival, a rapidly growing footwear retailer, required a new, expanded distribution center. This distribution center involved innovative civil design to receive permitting for a difficult site. Our environmental scientists conducted wetland delineation and permitting activities, including coordination with the Corps of Engineers, IDEM, and IDNR. We also took part in the preliminary design of the mitigation wetland. The warehouse included administrative areas, restrooms, and locker rooms for employee use.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce