Perkins Specialized Transportation Headquarters
American Structurepoint designed the new corporate headquarters facility of this high-tech moving/shipping operation, located in Saxony Development, includes a bold design exterior, with visitor friendly entrances. Architectural, load-bearing precast was selected as the exterior material to provide the bold design and maintenance-free exterior desired by the client. The street façade curves in a gentle arc to lead patrons to the main entrance, located on the south façade. The side entries, for both visitors and employees, were the natural result of separating automobile traffic to the south from the daily truck traffic to the north.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce