NUPCO Medical Supply Warehouse
American Structurepoint created design concepts for a complete pharmaceutical material warehousing network for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. NUPCO is a government-sponsored company tasked with developing a world-class pharmaceutical and medical supply distribution system to all hospitals in the Kingdom.
Our team worked to create a facility that integrates cutting-edge automated handling systems with the unique demands of pharmaceutical and medical supply warehouse buildings. In addition to five hubs, concepts encompassed 12 satellite distribution facilities approximately 35,000 sft each, with truck maintenance buildings at each hub and satellite site. This 300,000-sft facility includes a 30,000-sft modern office environment, cold storage area, high security vault storage, and warehouse space. Living quarters for employees were also included in the design for each location.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce