Newton County Fire Department Programming
American Structurepoint assisted in defining the programmatic and spatial requirements for a new Lincoln Township Fire Station. The programmatic needs were generated from a review of the existing station, an analysis of comparable facilities, and a charrette session with key stakeholders.
In conjunction with members of the Lincoln Township Fire Station, the design team utilized this program data to develop preliminary site plans, floor plans, and exterior elevations. The preliminary floor plans are intended to highlight the spatial adjacencies and square footage requirements of each space. The resulting study is intended to portray the project vision so the material might assist in an effort to garner funding for the project.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce