Marion County Criminal Justice Facility
This project entailed professional services for the development of a request for qualifications and request for proposal for a replacement Marion County Justice Center and related site work. American Structurepoint provided the project management, survey, site/civil, traffic, environmental assessment, and structural engineering for a pre-design project manual to be used by the City of Indianapolis to solicit development proposals.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce