Jonathan Byrd Fieldhouse at Grand Park
American Structurepoint designed this indoor basketball/volleyball practice facility located at Grand Park. The $5 million project features eight courts arranged around central support services, including concessions, restrooms, offices, and observation deck. A main entry element provides a secure entry into the facility.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce