Joint Forces Headquarters Indiana, Stout Field Building 18 Renovation
This $653,000 project included the expansion, renovation, and site work needed to modernize a 31,200-sft single-story office and warehouse building at Stout Field. The team updated 2,000 sft of space in the Counter Drug Interdiction area and designed a 2,000-sft addition that houses offices, vestibule, planning workrooms, conference room, full male and female latrines and showers, a large training room, and a secured storage area. Site improvements included adding a new drive from the main road, regrading and resurfacing the asphalt parking lot, and creating two heavy-duty concrete paved aisles for truck parking lanes and raised truck docks.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce