Working under the guidance of renowned racing architect Paxton Waters Architecture, P.C., and racing legend Rusty Wallace, American Structurepoint created civil and structural design as well as architectural construction documents for this state-of-the-art, 7/8-mile racing oval.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce