Hamilton County Exhibition Center
This 32,000-sft multi-purpose building features space for all to use. The project also included drainage detention and design of sewers to serve a new education building, restroom facility, and barn areas. The existing horse barn and riding areas were relocated, and proposed entrances were coordinated with the Pleasant Street widening project.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce