Green Homes, Lexington VAMC
This project requires architecture and engineering services for the design of 22,000 sft of Continuing Care Facility space, made up of two "Green House" models, approximately 11,000 sft each. The project also includes design and engineering work for site utilities, roads, parking, and other site infrastructure. The new houses are designed using the latest "Green House" and patient-centered care concepts and contain 10 beds each. American Structurepoint is a subconsultant on this project, providing architectural design, interior design, land surveying, civil/site engineering, landscape architecture, and structural engineering services.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce