Global Petroleum Company North Facility Transportation and Security Master Plan
This project included a site security and traffic impact study for a proposed multi-building campus in northwest Indiana. This campus will house administrative staff, serve as the main portal to the refinery for all staff, and will be a focal point to the local community. Proposed buildings include a 210,000-sft administration building, two 900-space parking structures, 30,000-sft change house, and 58,000-sft laboratory. American Structurepoint evaluated the impacts of the traffic generated by this campus on the roadway network of the City. This evaluation included a traffic simulation model of the roadway network which was used to identify traffic hotspots, identify solutions, and illustrate how traffic will flow into and out of the complex during shift changes.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce