FedEx Distribution Center
American Structurepoint provided all civil engineering, land surveying, environmental services, and a traffic study for the development of this 350,000-sft FedEx ground distribution center. The parcel totaled 89 acres, and approximately 43 acres was used for the construction of the actual shipping facility. Our team of land surveyors conducted an ALTA and Topographic Survey, while our environmental engineers provided the Phase I site assessment, wetlands delineation, and permit filing. Our traffic engineers completed a traffic study that looked at two scenarios and American Structurepoint also conducted a utility feasibility study. After the land surveys and studies were conducted, our engineers then developed the master plan for the site, which included roadway alignments, shipping facility layout, lot layout, land use planning, storm water management systems with storm sewer, detention ponds, and more.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce