Federal Bureau of Investigations Facility Design Competition
New Windsor, New York
Our design offers a welcoming 26,624-sft office building, filled with natural light. The design goal for this government building was to provide a functional, visually appealing facility that would be a source of pride for users. Working with our construction partner, American Structurepoint's architects and engineers incorporated FBI program requirements, LEED Silver building requirements, and a blast-resistant structural system.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce