Exhibition Center Master Plan
Our architects delivered a conceptual design for the complex, including building massing and form, to approximate size for use in site planning. Our master plan included a hotel, administration area, restaurant, exhibition hall/kitchen, fine arts/horticulture exhibit center, 3,000-seat open air grandstand with stage, small covered show arena for 4-H, swine barn, poultry barn, sheep barn, cattle barn, horse barn, campground, and an area for a midway to serve a carnival. We delivered the master plan within a six-month timeframe.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce