Eagledale Senior Apartments
Our Architecture + Interiors Group led the design for the adaptive reuse, renovation, and expansion of the existing Flackville School 100 building in Indianapolis into a beautiful new senior apartment complex. The new building houses 65 total senior apartment units, with approximately 30 units placed in the addition and 35 units located in the existing and newly renovated portion of the building. This building is similar in age in that these structures were built in 1912, 1928, and 1950. We also conducted a detailed property condition assessment of existing site and building systems and components.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce