Browning – Speedway Mixed Use 3
American Structurepoint joined with Browning and F.A. Wilhelm Construction on this proposed $40 million mixed-used project to develop land owned by the Speedway Redevelopment Commission (SRC) at the southeast corner of 16th and Main streets in Speedway, Indiana. American Structurepoint provided the conceptual architectural design for the project that includes office and retail space, apartments, and a parking structure. Browning was proposing a full complement of development and construction services while F.A. Wilhelm would team with American Structurepoint for the parking structure.
- Rob Bray Receives Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce