Boiler House Adaptive Reuse
American Structurepoint is the lead for this $4.3 million, adaptive reuse project, which transformed the hold boiler house into the VA's new contracting office. This renovation adds new offices on both floors, conference room space, break area, waiting and reception area with an accessible restroom facility, entry vestibule, and associated support spaces on both floors. The existing windows were replaced with energy efficient glazing and include exterior solarshades. Users also have access to a roof-top space, which also houses mechanical equipment. This project is expected to obtain LEED Silver certification.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- Ivy Tech marches toward unified campus
- Brandon Farley, AIA, Receives 2016 Young Architect Award from AIA Indiana
- American Structurepoint Architect Named Outstanding Mentor by ACE Mentor Program
- American Structurepoint Designs Aerospace Research Facility for Purdue Research Foundation, Rolls-Royce