This new, 3-level brick facility is an addition to the existing Greek Revival-style courthouse built in 1862. The addition pays homage to the contextual surroundings through the use of proportions, site location, and exterior façade materials. The new facility allows for expansion and relocation of existing functions into one central location at the center of the town. The building design incorporates exterior bearing walls with a structural steel interior support system. The addition allows ADA access to all floors of both the addition and existing courthouse.